I’m Kasey, the CEO & Founder of LiveinspiRD. I’m so happy you’ve stopped by to learn more about me!
Kasey Hageman holds a Masters in Allied Medicine from The Ohio State University and is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist.
As a dietitian, she has two degrees, 8 years of higher education, passed a national registration exam and completed 1,200 hours of supervised practice.
She is a published author, writer and nutrition expert. With 10+ years of experience as an athlete and 3+ years coaching experience, Kasey teaches the science of nutrition and provides tools people need to create a healthy and sustainable lifestyle for long-term health.
She created the LiveinspiRD programs after working with hundreds of clients who were frustrated and confused when it comes to weight loss and confusing nutrition information. From this the LiveinspiRD Lifestyle Method was born. It is at the center of LiveinspiRD’s programs: LiveinspiRD 12-Week Group Coaching, LiveinspiRD 1:1 Coaching and LiveinspiRD Lifestyle Coaching.
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Sports & Leisure Studies, The Ohio State University
- Master of Science in Allied Medicine, Medical Dietetics, The Ohio State University
- Masters Thesis: 4900 Nutrition Assessment E-textbook: Fitness Assessment Chapter
- RDN: Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- LDN: Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist
- NDPP Lifestyle Coach
- Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
- Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutrition
- The Collegiate and Professional Sports Dietitian Association
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine
She is passionate about creating high quality content, helping people achieve ideal health, and make transformational changes in their lives.